Important: before participating in our community, please read our code of conduct. By interacting with this repository, organisation, or community you agree to abide by its terms.
There’s several ways to contribute, not just by writing code. If you find bug, have questions or ideas, see the support page.
Code contributions are very welcome in our public repositories. It’s probably a good idea to first post a question or open an issue to report a bug or suggest a new feature before creating a pull request.
- See your project details for info on how the project is structured, how to test, and how to build the site
- Non-trivial changes are often best discussed in an issue first, to prevent you from doing unnecessary work
- For ambitious tasks, you should try to get your work in front of the community for feedback as soon as possible
- New features should be accompanied by tests and documentation
- Don’t include unrelated changes
- Test before submitting code
- Write a convincing description of why we should land your pull request: it’s your job to convince us