Amity video SDK allows engineers to integrate live-streaming capabilities into their applications. The live stream SDK simplifies mobile app development for iOS and Android by offering a common, cross-platform API to capture, encode and stream live video and audio, without the hassle of deploying and maintaining your own infrastructure.
Amity video SDK allows you to:
- Implement and enable professional low-latency live streaming capabilities of up to four hours
- Provision a playback video when streaming ends
- Support high volume concurrent viewers simultaneously
- Receive notifications when a live stream has started
- Manage and run multiple live streams in parallel
- Manage & moderate live streams via our admin panel
- Work across platforms, with SDK's available for both Android and iOS devices
More information on the implementation of these SDK’s can be found under each of the following sections, for the respective platform (iOS, Android, Web).
Host your events virtually and see community interaction as it happens
Make users share their life snippets through their short videos
Let users react to messages, posts, and comments, which are visible to others
Ensure that your users don’t miss important content from each other