Comment on page
Amity Portal provides three different sign-in options to cater to your organization's needs and preferences. These options are designed to provide convenience and security for users accessing the portal. You can access the sign-in page by navigating to the following URL: https://portal.amity.co/login
The following are the three signing in options available:
This is the most straightforward method of signing in to the Amity Portal. You can simply enter your registered email address and password to access your account.
To make the sign-in process faster and more convenient, you can also sign in to the Amity Portal using your Google account. By clicking on the "Sign in with Google" option, you'll be redirected to a Google sign-in page. After entering your Google credentials, you'll be signed in to the Amity Portal. If you do not have a registered account yet, once you signed in with Google, it will navigate you to the organization setup page.
For enhanced security and seamless access, Amity Portal also supports Single Sign-On (SSO) with Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) integration. To enable SSO SAML for your organization, follow these steps:
- 1.Contact the Amity support team.
- 2.Provide the necessary information required for SSO SAML setup, such as whether you want all users in your organization to have SSO access or only specific users to be whitelisted.
- 3.Setup SSO SAML Integration on your side with the following steps:
- 2.Set Audience Restriction to urn:amazon:cognito:sp:eu-central-1_gcJoCA15K
- 4.Once you are eligible to sign in with SSO SAML, click on the "Sign in with SSO" option on the sign-in page.
- 5.Enter your organization domain and Amity Portal will navigate you to the dedicated SSO authentication page.
After enabling SSO SAML, you will notice the following changes:
- 1.Existing Amity Portal users will be migrated to the SSO user, providing a seamless transition to SSO
- 2.Any new users who log in through your Single-Sign-On page will automatically be provisioned in the Amity system, granting access to both the Amity Portal and the Amity Social Cloud Console.
- 3.The ability to create admin users in the Amity Social Cloud Console will be disabled. This is done to ensure that all user logins are consolidated into your Single-Sign-On system, providing a more secure and streamlined login process.
If you created admin users in the Amity Social Cloud Console before enabling SSO SAML, they will remain usable even after integration. However, if you want to restrict direct sign-in, we recommend deleting these admin users before activating SSO SAML integration to ensure that only SSO users can access the system.
Last modified 2mo ago