- Android 5.0 (API level 21 or higher)
- Java 8
- Material components
- Gradle 3.4.0 or higher
The UIKit API provides several strategies to integrate with your application.
- Use the UIKit, ready to use out of the box
- Integrate the Chat experience in the least amount of effort.
- Add a custom theme to the default implementation of the UIKit.
- Complete control of the visual style of Chat UI by implementing declarative styles (fonts and colors) for your user interface.
- Use key components from the UIKit SDK and integrate them directly into your application.
- Add the Chat UI to your existing design.
The UIKit is built on the foundation of the Amity Social Cloud API. We add a UI layer to speed product development efforts of your application. At the core, it is leveraging the same Channel, Messaging concepts, subscribing to live objects whilst adding a UIKit to accelerate product delivery and UI that delivers great user experience for companies wanting to deploy messaging and other functionality.
In the current state, there are two modules that can be used. You can follow the steps below. These two modules can be integrated into your application with ease using this documentation
Community (Group) Module
A feature for Social media. User can create community, create post content and view new content generated via Feed.
A feature that allows user to create chat groups, sending a variety of message type such as text, image, etc.